circRNADb - A Database for Human Circular RNAs
- Homepage is the entrance of all functionalities of circRNADb.
- View All RNAs is the entrance of the database, it provides basic information of each circRNA, what's more, you can click the circRNA ID that you're interested in for detailed information!
- Advanced Retrieval provides four types of interfaces, (1) Advanced Search (2) Browse Data By Gene Symbol, (3) Browse Data By PubMedID and (4) Browse Data By Cell Type.
Advanced Search accepts as many as six keywords together with six optional values. They can be combined by logical words such as 'AND', 'OR' or 'NOT', which is providd in the optional box. Different types of keywords can be combined freely to limit the searches.
Browse Data By Gene Symbol groups the circRNA datasets in circRNADb by Gene Symbol.
Browse Data By Gene PubMedID groups the circRNA datasets in circRNADb by PubMedID.
Browse Data By Cell Type groups the circRNA datasets in circRNADb by Cell Type.
Browse by Protein-coding Potential groups the circRNA datasets in circRNADb by protein-coding potential.
- Resources is the entrance for users to download our circRNA datasets.
- Interaction encourages users to submit new data or feedback some mistakes if exist to ciRNAdb.
- Quick Search at the upper right corner of each page, can be used to search a genomic location, gene names, best transcrpts or samples. All circular RNAs matching the query string will be returned in the result page. Basic information of the mathced circRNAs will be shown in the Result page and those keywords matching what inputted in the search bar of previous interface will be colored by bright color. If you have more than one keyword, they can be combined with '+'.